Friday, August 20, 2010

School

So, I went and got most of my books and uniforms yesterday. I still have a few books left to get that the bookstore was out of, and a stethoscope, white shoes, lab coat, watch, and a few other little things. I can't believe I'll be starting Nursing school in 10 days!!!

Ryan will be home next weekend for 2 weeks. I wish he could have come before I started school, but I needed his help for those first 2 weeks. Caleb is in Pre-K and can't ride the bus until he is 4, which will happen on September 14. I was having a hard time figuring out how to do transportation for those 2 weeks, but we decided Ryan would come home and take care of that. I miss my hubby so much!! It's going to be hard concentrating at school knowing he's at home, but maybe the excitement of starting the nursing program will motivate me to stay focused and prioritize those two weeks.

Now, to start reading on all those books....

No comments:

Post a Comment