Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anybody out there?

It occurred to me that the people who may be reading my blog may not know how to post a comment. All you have to do is click on the word "comment" at the bottom of each post and it will bring you to a page where you type in your comment. You can leave your name, email, or be anonymous! Go ahead, give it a try! If you have any problems, please email me so I can fix it.

I will be busy the next few days getting ready for a yard sale....finally! We have so much stuff just taking up space and we have a need for money right now! My main concern is getting people to come out here. I made up signs and put them out, but on my way home today, I decided if it doesn't go well this weekend, I really need bigger signs and will try again next weekend. I did get store bought signs (they look much bigger in your hands than when you actually hang them up) and used my Cricut to cut out the info out of vinyl so I can reuse the signs. But when you're driving, they are very small. Hopefully, we will do well this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment