Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Same ole stuff

I know I haven't updated in a week, but it's just been busy around here with the kids, the grass, and the garden. We had our yard sale and it turned out okay, but I'm going to try again this weekend. It's been raining off and on. Actually, I hear thunder right now. I'm getting ready for VBS that's at our church June 1st-3rd. I do the music for the beginning and ending, and I'm making little cards for guests to write on to include in the crisis care kits our church is collecting.

This has been a hard week for me emotionally, so if you pray, please include me, and Ryan in your prayers. This separation is just taking it's toll on us.

Since, I don't have anything interesting for today, I'll include a few pics of the chickens and our girls.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissi I will try this again.Just to let you and Ryan are in my prayers every night.I love you both very much.Just know that I think about you all the time. Iwish I was closer to help out more.love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chrissi,
    I have been going to post forever and never seem to find time in my busy world but you and the family are on my mind. Would love to see you guys soon, any plans of coming tis way> I would love to go your way, I am dying to see your farm. Call or write sometime. Love and miss you!
    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chrissi!

    I havent talked to you in forever, but was blessed to read your blog. Sounds like you are doing good, and I am very happy for you. We just moved back to the States and we bought a house in WA with 5 acres. We are working on unpacking still but chickens we plan on chickens and gardening and all of the good stuff. I love the pics of your kids....they are growing so fast and Ashley is just a beautiful young lady! I am still on Facebook but my new email is tnt1991@fairpoint.net if you ever get a chance to drop me a line. I am praying for you dn ryan and the family....I know this separation can not be easy at all. Prayers going up!
    Love
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your chickens are growing fast, are they the laying kind? or do you plan to eat?
    Keeping you & Ryan in my prayers
    Ms Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you are having a tough time. I have been there and back again more times than I care to count. Just hang in there and keep praying it will get better!-Erica

    ReplyDelete