Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Acrylic Album

I made my first Acrylic Album!!! Beverly had asked me if I ever done one before and I said I hadn't. She was trying to find a project for me to do. I said, I don't mind trying! So, I got the supplies and came home, intimidated! I spent two evenings looking online trying to get ideas, but didn't find much. Finally, I just sat down and started. Once I got going it was very hard to stop!! I think it turned out very cute!! I did add ribbons to the rings once I got back to the store, but I had already taken a picture and left my camera at home.



Supplies: Paper~Baby Safari Baby Girl 8x8 Paper & Punch-Out Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle); Ribbon~The Paper Studio; Embellishments ~Pearls(The Paper Studio), Purely Pebbles-Grapevine (Scrappers Must Haves), Stickles-Diamond (Ranger), Brads (The Paper Studio). All of these supplies can be purchased through Beverly at Precious Scraps.

1 comment:

  1. Saw this album in the store and it is beautiful! I think you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete