Friday, April 17, 2009

Gardening Time!

It's that time! The temp here right now is 72 and it's nice and sunny! I've been outside the past few days as much as I can getting things ready for the garden. I've already purchase some plants and seeds for planting this weekend. I'm in the process of getting all the root stems from the veggie garden so we don't have grass grow again this year. And, I'm making a flower garden area beside the veggie garden. I've got 3 "plots" designed out ready to dig. I decided to go with an offset kidney pattern rather than squares or rectangles. I can't wait to see flowers growing out there!! I've been looking for some basic plans for an Adironack(sp?) chair. I love the look of those, and I think with the wood, it wouldn't blow away during high winds.

I also made a top for our chick brooder to make it easier to get to them and change out their food and water. I'm pretty proud of having made it all by my self!!



It's supposed to start raining tomorrow afternoon and Sunday, so I'm sure I'll get some sewing and papercrafting done then! I keep thinking I'll make something at night, but by the time I come in (late, mind you, because it doesn't get dark til after 7), make dinner, eat, baths, and then bedtime for the little ones, and then cleaning up inside, I don't have any energy or creativeness left!! But I have been itching to use the My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 papers that Bev gave me, and I just got some new inks in from CTMH, and I still have the 2 PTI sets and Copic markers that I haven't gotten to play with yet! There's just not enough time in the day!!

In case I don't get on here for a few days.....

Have a Blessed Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment