Monday, April 13, 2009

Wish me luck!

I am taking my COMPASS test today at Austin Peay State University! This is the last step for me to start registering for class. The COMPASS is like the ACT; it is a college placement test. It only as Math and English on it, so I think I should do fairly well. Then I will be starting classes this summer, and on my way to becoming a nurse! I have a lot of prenursing classes to take before I am officially in the nursing program, but I am so excited!! I can hear you saying now, "what about the kids?" Well, Megan will be starting PreK in the fall, and looking at the fall schedule for school and take 3 classes on 2 days a week and have Caleb in a nearby preschool. So, it works out nicely!



And, now, to share a layout.







This is the Basic Grey January Page of the Month that I completed through a class at Precious Scraps. Everything (paper, buttons, embellishments is from Basic Grey). This year's theme is "All About Me" and I love it as I love the idea of having something the kids can look at and know things about their mom they may not have otherwise known.

Have a Blessed Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment