Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quickie Update....

This is a neat picture that I took last week when the kids had their little sprinkler on. Just thought I'd share!
We have air conditioning in the house again!! Low refrigerant, a leak at the service valve, and ice in the cooling unit were the problems. I ended up with a nice guy who happens to be the stepdad of one of Ashley's friends, so he gave us the "friend's" discount!! I also, went ahead and replaced all four tires on the van, since it really needed to be done. Procrastination is just going to lead me into more problems if I didn't take care of it. So, two problems fixed! Oh, and Caleb is just fine now....still have no clue why he was running a fever this weekend.

Now to show you a few things that I've been doing (well, before the crisis, that is!). First, I finally got the garden ready for planting! Here's what it looked like before I started planting:


I've planted all the seedlings, and just have a few seeds left to plant; and I need to finish up the area where the corn and sunflowers are going to be...just outside the far end of the fence. Here's what the tentative plan is:
And, some time during the week (I don't even remember when!!), I found the time to sew Nicole this beautiful apron! I absolutely love the fabric and may have to go back and get some more to make me one!!

And, now, since it is supposed to be raining for the next 10 days (according to the Weather Channel), I'll be catching up on inside things, like making bridal shower invitations, and other papercrafting projects. And, I'll find time in between rain showers to go finish up those seeds.
Have A Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment