Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Apron

I've finally made my apron!!! I think it's very cute!! I've been needing some aprons, but just hadn't found anything I really liked. I like the retro style, so I found a book with a few patterns for retro aprons. I've been working on it the past 2 days---really doesn't take that long to do it, but I ran into the problem of having to turn two 48" straps right side out. Next time I think I will just top stitch them rather than hem, turn, and top stitch. So, here is my first one.....

It looks like a little dress, don't you think? LOL!! It didn't turn out as "retro" as I'd like it, but I think it's still 'purty'. :)

1 comment:

  1. Open an etsy.com shop and sell these babies!! SO CUTE! How much would one be? Want to consider a trade?? xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete