Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cleaning Day

Today, I really, really need to clean house and do laundry. I have been enjoying spending time reading blogs and being at Beverly's store, that I've let some things go. So, I will share a card real quick, and then off to cleaning :( But once I get done, I can relax and do the things I enjoy without feeling guilty!

I really enjoyed making this card!! It was for a special friend and the first time I just really let my imagination go (since I wasn't going to have to make 60 of them!).




Paper: My Mind's Eye (Tres Joles) Stamps: CTMH (For Every Occasion, Dream Wishes, God Bless You) Ribbon: CTMH Other: Pearls, brads, vellum, flowers cut with Cricut (Walk in My Garden)

2 comments:

  1. You did a GREAT job on this card Chrissi! We all enjoyed seeing it in person too!

    Looking fwd to watching more of your creations!

    ~Monica~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful card. I will cherish it and our new friendship for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete