Friday, March 13, 2009

My hubby comes home tomorrow!!

I'm so excited!! He will be here for a week and is on the road now driving from NY. I love being able to spend time with my soul mate! Here's a pic of us (isn't he HOT?):

I still plan on posting each day, but just in case I get a little busy.... ;)
And, I have some other wonderful news......I have been chosen to be on the local Design Team for Precious Scraps!! This is my first time being a design team member, but I hope I can live up to Beverly's expectations! I'm really honored to have been chosen!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Chrissi!! I am so happy to see you joining the family of PS! I am going to concentrate on Bev's wonderful goodies this week! I am so excited to be a part of her team, too!

    When I plan my trip to Dover, I will be sure that you can join me, too! I can't wait to get into Bev's store, to say the least! BUT I really can't wait to meet Bev and now YOU TOO!

    Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete