Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome to Chaos!!

I've finally come to the world of blogging....maybe this will motivate me to actually get things done for myself! I love to do papercrafts, but unfortunately, the only time I have actually done them lately is when I do invitations for my church. I love making these invitations!! I know sometimes they think they are overwhelming me--NOT AT ALL!! It's a passion, and sometimes the only time I will make to subcomb to this passion. Speaking of which.....here's the most recent card I did for a wedding shower. Please bear with me as I learn the most effective way to post pictures--this card is scanned. You can't see it well here, but the main part of the rose is a red parchment-like paper (unknown source) that gave it some texture and visual effect of real rose petals.
This card is made mostly of Close To My Heart papers with the rose, stem and oval cut with the Cricut. Brads are Spare Parts.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissi! I appreciate your comments on my blog! Congrats on starting your own!!!!! Love this card and the details of it! YOU GO GIRL!!! Thanks for adding me to your blog roll, so nice of you!

    Hoosier Hugs, Nicole
    (I have family in Morristown, is that near you?)

    ReplyDelete